Cremation Specialists of Virginia
There are many reasons why Virginians choose Cremation Specialists of Virginia. By providing the ease of online cremation planning, we can expedite the process while maintaining a close personal relationship with you. Reasons can vary why people choose to do this online— someone planning their own cremation and services, to take the burden off their family, to family members choosing to memorialize their loved one through cremation. We also strive to deliver the most affordable cremations in the state of Virginia.
Research has shown the following nine factors as considerations in the cremation decision:
- People are dying older and choosing cremation for themselves.
- Migration to retirement locations is increasing.
- Cremation has become acceptable.
- Environmental considerations are becoming more important.
- Level of education is rising.
- Ties to tradition are becoming weaker.
- Regional differences are diminishing.
- Religious restrictions are diminishing.
- Greater flexibility in memorialization services.
According to the funeral-industry sponsored Wirthlin Report from 2006, the five primary reasons why cremation is chosen are as follows.
- Saves Money (30%)
- Saves Land (13%)
- Simpler (8%)
- Body Not in Earth (6%)
- Personal Preference (6%)